2016 Festival Dates
California State University Long Beach (CSULB)
July 16, 17, 23, 24, 25
IMPORTANT REMINDERS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 2016 Winners Lists have been posted to the SYMF Members Only Portal. Please Login (right tab in the menu bar above) to access the lists.
- CSULB is installing new parking permit dispensers in Parking Lot 12. Unfortunately, they are in the middle of replacing the dispenser right near the Bob Cole Conservatory of Music, so it is NOT available this weekend. It can get very crowded waiting to pay for a parking permit, so PLEASE tell your students to arrive early. However, there is now a new dispenser located at the north end of the parking lot (toward Atherton Street), directly across the front entrance of the Carpenter Performing Arts Center. There are also parking permit dispensers in Parking Structures 2 and 3. You may also use Parking Lot 13, west of the blue pyramid. Please click the link below for the CSULB Campus and Parking Map. The Bob Cole Music Conservatory (labeled UMC) is located in the upper right-hand corner of the map: http://daf.csulb.edu/maps/parking/index.html#q3
- All audition schedules and audition information have been e-mailed to teachers who have students entered in the 2016 Festival. Please e-mail us if you have NOT received your schedule.
- The SYMF membership deadline for 2016 is May 2nd
- New Teacher Membership is NOW CLOSED for 2016
- All teachers who were members in 2014 and 2015 should have received a membership renewal e-mail reminder with student entry and fees information. Please contact SYMF if you have NOT received the e-mail.
2016 IMPORTANT DEADLINES
- May 2: Teacher Membership Dues deadline without a late fee
- Teachers who were members in 2015 will receive renewal notices in late January 2016 by e-mail
- New Teacher Membership Application Forms will available in late January 2016
- Teachers who were members in 2015 pay a membership fee of $70
- New members or members whose membership had lapsed in 2015 pay $80
- All membership dues paid after May 2, 2016 must include a $10 late fee
- May 16: Student Registration deadline without a late fee
- May 23: Student Deadline with a late fee of $10 per category entry
- June 1: Advertising Form deadline
- June 15: Room Captain Application Form deadline
- June 15: Adjudicator Application Form deadline
Facebook Live Feed